We are a childcare provider on two different sites. Our aim is to provide a safe, secure and stimulating environment for children. Giving the best opportunity for children to learn through free flow play both outdoors and indoors and to provide activities for the children as individuals.
The Wyncliffe team use their expertise to enhance the children’s learning and development by extending their interests through a wide range of the great outdoors and other activities.
Children who are at our setting will benefit from:
- Physically enriched play throughout the day
- Becoming mentally and emotionally healthy
- Being involved in a continuous healthy lifestyle
- Becoming more confident
- Having an increased self belief and an “I can do it” approach to learning
- Being enthused by the activities and environment
- Learning to problem solve effectively
- Developing team work skills
- Developing respect for and an increased knowledge of the awe and wonder of the world around them
‘Every child has the right to rest and leisure, to engage in play and recreational activities appropriate to the age of the child and to participate freely in cultural life and the arts’.
Article 31, United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child.