We are a newly opened full day care setting, where we help children thrive on the outdoor / free-flow approach. This approach underpins the learning, development and exploration that children are involved in at Wyncliffe Childcare. Our outdoor, free flow learning approach is becoming a popular choice for a nursery as it focuses on the children learning through a variety of natural activities and using the outdoors on a regular basis.
The Wyncliffe team use their expertise to enhance the children’s learning and development by extending their interests through a wide range of the great outdoors and other activities.
Children who are at our setting will benefit from:
- Physically enriched play throughout the day
- Becoming mentally and emotionally healthy
- Being involved in a continuous healthy lifestyle
- Becoming more confident
- Having an increased self belief and an “I can do it” approach to learning
- Being enthused by the activities and environment
- Learning to problem solve effectively
- Developing team work skills
- Learning to care for mini-beasts, animals and the outside world
- Developing respect for and an increased knowledge of the awe and wonder of the world around them